The Therapy Clinic offers a range of psychotherapy and counselling options suitable for a broad range of issues. We work with people seeking help as a result of stressful life situations, relationship difficulties or common mental health problems such as depression and anxiety as well as people who have more complex or longer term mental health needs and diagnoses.We work with individuals, couples and families and offer both short and longer term models of therapy. Through our links with other agencies and our wider network of affiliated practitioners we can also facilitate access to an extended range of specialist high quality clinical services.
• Emotionally Focussed Therapy (EFT), as well as Humanistic, Gestalt, and Person Centred approaches.
• Systemic and Couples Therapy
• Specialist Psychotherapy for complex mental health needs and diagnoses.
Our evidence based short term models include
• Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT),
• Interpersonal Therapy (IPT), and
• Time Limited Dynamic Psychotherapy (TDLP).
We work collaboratively with other agencies and a wider network of affiliated practitioners to access an extended range of specialist therapy options including EMDR, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT), Mentalisation Based Therapy (MBT) and Group Therapy models including Group Analysis.